to Bring the Whole Group
to Get Away
and Get Together
for Friendly Competition
and enjoy your Shore Lunch
Bring your whole group
Take your entire group—your business team, your extended family, your class reunion!—to Halley’s for some of the best fishing in Canada and an incredible experience they will never stop talking about!
We have historically perfected our large business trips at our all-inclusive fishing lodges. Groups let us know what they are interested in and give us information and direction, then leave the knowledge of planning and the everyday stuff to us (what we specialize in). We have had groups of 60 going to our all-inclusive fishing lodges where we are experienced in providing the ultimate retreat or meeting destinations for companies. Whether it’s a sales meeting, sales incentives, and an incentive program for employees or rewarding employees for their time, we can handle the greatest fishing destination. Family reunions and family milestones are also very possible with us, we can handle either 20 at One Man or 44 at Kettle Falls and make your family’s memories last a lifetime!
We offer some of the best board rooms in the world! Our comfy chairs, quiet serene areas where one can really have a chance to talk while sitting in a boat where there are no distractions except maybe at the end of your fishing pole.
Here are some of our lodge’s amenities that we can do for large groups:
- Special meals and daily happy hours available upon request
- Coffee and Juice at 6am for those who would like to watch our beautiful sunrises
- Drinks and snacks during meetings
- Large group shore lunches are available for a group of 2 to 60, we can arrange for everyone to meet and have an incredible lunch with us.
- Smart TV
- Satellite Phone
- 1-2 Conference Rooms
We have 4 different options for large groups of guests to arrive:
- Fly into Winnipeg and our Halley’s staff will meet you at Customs and facilitate all ground connections in Winnipeg to meet our amphibious aircraft and fly you directly into the lodge
- For larger groups, buses are available to bring only your corporate party to our airbase in Minaki, ON (3.5hours drive) where planes are awaiting to take you to the lodge (15 minute flight)
- Private Aircraft-Private aircraft can be flown into Kenora Airport where customs is available
- We have a 3,000ft paved airstrip in Minaki, ON that is ½ mile from our sea airplane base
- Safe plane storage in Minaki and Kenora
- Private transportation to our airbase in Minaki, ON, arrive by your own vehicle or rental vehicle.
What kind of fishing experience will you create for your group? Halley’s Camps offers three different accommodation options for large groups. We’ll take you and your group on the most amazing fishing trip you’ll ever experience for any of these lodges.
Caribou Falls Landing
Our drive-in lodge is a great option for a do-it-yourself fishing trip.
Kettle Falls Lodge
A true fishing lodge experience with a full suite of individual cabins to choose from.
One Man Lake Lodge
Choose your stay—within the main lodge or at our private guest cabin.