EXPERIENCE THE MOST AMAZING GETAWAY AT
Kettle Falls Lodge
Overlooking the English River, Kettle Falls Lodge is a sight in itself, hand hewn timber harvested from spruce trees. This all-inclusive lodge, accessible by only boat or float plane, Kettle Falls Lodge, offers many experiential options for guests.
Kettle Falls Lodge features an indoor conference/game room, satellite TV, couches and complimentary WIFI. Outside, enjoy a game of horseshoes, bocce ball, badminton and walking trails.
Our nine guest cabins have all the comforts of home plus daily maid service. Each bedroom has its own 4-piece bathroom, twin beds and clean linens. The sitting area features a table and chairs, fridge and a warming pellet stove if you need to chase away an evening chill.
Kettle Falls Lodge can accommodate a fishing party of two to a group of 45 friends, colleagues, family members or business associates.
Included in your all-inclusive trip:
- Round-trip transportation in and out of the lodge.
- Deluxe accommodations with daily maid service.
- All meals, including shore lunches, dinner on day of arrival and breakfast on morning of departure.
- Spacious 18’ Lund Alaskan boats with new 50 hp outboard motors.
- Boating equipment: paddles, landing nets, life jackets, coolers, minnow buckets.
- Unlimited gas, minnows and ice.
- Coffee and juice served at 6:00 a.m. every morning.
- Memories to last a last time.
August 05 – 10, 2019 for 2 – 12 guests
August 17 – 24, 2019 for 2 – 12 guests
August 24 – 31, 2019 for 2 – 12 guests
September 03 – 10, 2019 for 2 – 16 guests
We strive to keep our online availabilities up-to-date, however it is always best to call us for current availabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 1-800-465-3325 today!
Start Your Perfect Getaway
Ready to experience some of the best walleye, northern and smallmouth fishing in Canada? Whether you desire all the comfort and luxury of a lodge or the escape and adventure of an outpost experience, Halley’s Camps offers something unique for everyone.