EXPERIENCE THE MOST AMAZING GETAWAY AT
Wingiskus Lake Outpost
Wingiskus Lake is a hotbed for smallmouth bass fishing and also has some exciting northern fishing. Rickaby Lake is a portage / walk-in lake where we have boats and motors set up for your use to try out the fantastic smallmouth bass fishing. Smallmouth bass fishing here is remarkable!
Built in 2004, this chalet style cabin was built with local timber that houses two bedrooms, a spacious living area, indoor hot and cold running water, and a flushing indoor toilet. There is a large deck of the cabin that faces the west so you can capture the Canadian sunsets.
This beautiful cabin will easily accommodate 4 to 6 anglers.
Wingiskus Lake, and the nearby portage to Rickaby Lake, are both hotbeds for smallmouth bass fishing.
May 25 – 30, 2020
July 18 – 25, 2020
August 01 – 08, 2020
August 15 – 22, 2020
August 29 – September 05, 2020
We strive to keep our online availabilities up-to-date, however it is always best to call us for current availabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 1-800-465-3325 today!
What to Bring?
- Float plane travel to and from the outpost
- Accommodations in our log cabins
- Check flights every 2 days, weather permitting
- Solar power with backup generator
- Hot & cold running water
- Indoor showers
- Woodstove for heat
- Box spring & mattress beds
- Pillows and mattress pads
- Fridge & stove
- Stove top toaster
- Kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, & pans
- Cups, glasses, & plates
- Coffee pot
- First-Aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- All ice, block and cubes
- Propane BBQ
- Propane fish cooker
- Deck chairs
- Clothes lines and pins
- Lake maps
- Boats, motors & gas
- Flotation devices
- Landing nets & paddles
- Minnow and leech buckets
- Toilet paper
- Satellite phone (minutes extra)
- Memories of a lifetime
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Passport and identification. If driving, children under 16 require only a birth certificate and permission letter from both parents allowing you to cross the US/Canada border with the child.
- Sleeping bags & pillow slips
- Medication (plus a few extra days’ worth)
- Rain gear & warm clothing
- Rubber boots, extra footwear, and socks
- Personal towels and toiletries
- Dishtowels and cloths
- Extension cords for CPAP machines
- Camera and flashlight
- Extra batteries for your electronics
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Bug repellent and mosquito coils
- Playing cards, reading material
- Waterproof matches and lighter
- Fishing rods—at least 2 per person
- Tackle, fishing line, and clippers
- Filet knife and sharpening stone
- Stringer and multi-tool
- Needle nose pliers or hook-out (no jaw spreader)
- Portable depth finder
- Small backpack for portages, and cooler for boats