EXPERIENCE THE MOST AMAZING GETAWAY AT
Right Lake Outpost
Catching dinner off the dock at Right Lake will take you just minutes! You can hike into Babe Lake for more walleye, smallmouth bass and northern fishing. For another day’s adventure you can portage into Arrow Lake, where many fishermen enjoy the fun walleye and northern fishing. Bring your camera as you are guaranteed to catch trophies while staying at this “right” lake.
Right Lake is truly the “right” place to unwind amid the wilderness. Large windows on two walls capture the picturesque scenery almost as if you are standing on the outside deck. Guests here will enjoy the shower and flushing toilet in the adjacent building as well as the solar system powering the lights and electric fridge.
This knotty pine outpost cabin in the rustic style is suited for parties of 4 but can sleep up to 6 fishermen.
Large lakes with winding rivers attaching them makes Right Lake a healthy fishery of walleye, smallmouth bass, and northern pike.
August 10 – 17, 2019
August 24 – 31, 2019
August 31 – September 07, 2019
We strive to keep our online availabilities up-to-date, however it is always best to call us for current availabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 1-800-465-3325 today!
What to Bring?
- Float plane travel to and from the outpost
- Accommodations in our log cabins
- Check flights every 2 days, weather permitting
- Solar power with backup generator
- Hot & cold running water
- Indoor showers
- Woodstove for heat
- Box spring & mattress beds
- Pillows and mattress pads
- Fridge & stove
- Stove top toaster
- Kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, & pans
- Cups, glasses, & plates
- Coffee pot
- First-Aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- All ice, block and cubes
- Propane BBQ
- Propane fish cooker
- Deck chairs
- Clothes lines and pins
- Lake maps
- Boats, motors & gas
- Flotation devices
- Landing nets & paddles
- Minnow and leech buckets
- Toilet paper
- Satellite phone (minutes extra)
- Memories of a lifetime
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Passport and identification. If driving, children under 16 require only a birth certificate and permission letter from both parents allowing you to cross the US/Canada border with the child.
- Sleeping bags & pillow slips
- Medication (plus a few extra days’ worth)
- Rain gear & warm clothing
- Rubber boots, extra footwear, and socks
- Personal towels and toiletries
- Dishtowels and cloths
- Extension cords for CPAP machines
- Camera and flashlight
- Extra batteries for your electronics
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Bug repellent and mosquito coils
- Playing cards, reading material
- Waterproof matches and lighter
- Fishing rods—at least 2 per person
- Tackle, fishing line, and clippers
- Filet knife and sharpening stone
- Stringer and multi-tool
- Needle nose pliers or hook-out (no jaw spreader)
- Portable depth finder
- Small backpack for portages, and cooler for boats