EXPERIENCE THE MOST AMAZING GETAWAY AT
Moosehorn Lake Outpost
This clear water lake gives anglers the opportunity to experience the adrenaline rush that comes from actually watching fish strike their bait. This fly-in outpost lake is a smallmouth bass hot spot with more pound for pound excitement than you get with any other game fish.
The cozy two bedroom cabin has one set of bunk beds and one single bed in each bedroom. There is a well-designed kitchen with propane stove and fridge as well as an indoor shower.
This cabin can accommodate up to 6 guests but is best suited for parties of 2 to 4.
While the smallmouth bass and northern pike are abundant in Moosehorn, a short portage to Trout Lake gives fishermen the opportunity to dangle hooks for feisty lake trout as well. A 200 yard portage to Pike Lake will lead you to an excellent bass, walleye, and northern pike fishery.
August 03 – 10, 2019
We strive to keep our online availabilities up-to-date, however it is always best to call us for current availabilities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call 1-800-465-3325 today!
What to Bring?
- Float plane travel to and from the outpost
- Accommodations in our log cabins
- Check flights every 2 days, weather permitting
- Solar power with backup generator
- Hot & cold running water
- Indoor showers
- Woodstove for heat
- Box spring & mattress beds
- Pillows and mattress pads
- Fridge & stove
- Stove top toaster
- Kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, & pans
- Cups, glasses, & plates
- Coffee pot
- First-Aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- All ice, block and cubes
- Propane BBQ
- Propane fish cooker
- Deck chairs
- Clothes lines and pins
- Lake maps
- Boats, motors & gas
- Flotation devices
- Landing nets & paddles
- Minnow and leech buckets
- Toilet paper
- Satellite phone (minutes extra)
- Memories of a lifetime
YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Passport and identification. If driving, children under 16 require only a birth certificate and permission letter from both parents allowing you to cross the US/Canada border with the child.
- Sleeping bags & pillow slips
- Medication (plus a few extra days’ worth)
- Rain gear & warm clothing
- Rubber boots, extra footwear, and socks
- Personal towels and toiletries
- Dishtowels and cloths
- Extension cords for CPAP machines
- Camera and flashlight
- Extra batteries for your electronics
- Hats, sunglasses & sunscreen
- Bug repellent and mosquito coils
- Playing cards, reading material
- Waterproof matches and lighter
- Fishing rods—at least 2 per person
- Tackle, fishing line, and clippers
- Filet knife and sharpening stone
- Stringer and multi-tool
- Needle nose pliers or hook-out (no jaw spreader)
- Portable depth finder
- Small backpack for portages, and cooler for boats