All Inclusive Lodges
Halley’s Camps’ name is your guarantee that you will have a luxurious and phenomenal all-inclusive Canadian fishing trip. Our goal is for fishermen to design their own vacation that is based on what they would like their dream fishing trip to be. Greeted with a smile when you arrive, we will make you feel comfortable and familiar right from the start. We look forward to meeting new guests as well as being able to enjoy the pleasure of welcoming back our returning fishermen. We take pride in every aspect of our business, being family owned and operated since 1946. We invite all fishermen to experience us as their fishing destination. We promise to do our best to fulfill all guest requests – large or small.
Requests that we can do for you include:
- Portable on-deck licensed bar at Kettle Falls Lodge
- Drinks and hors d’oeuvres in the lounge
- Birthday/anniversary cakes with sufficient notification
- Dietary meal requests
- Sandwiches can substitute a fish fry at shore lunch on daily fly-outs
- Daily maid service in your personal cottages and rooms
- Provide transportation to and from boats for those with limited mobility
- On cooler days at Kettle Falls Lodge, the pellet stoves are warming your cabin before you get off the lake. At One Man Lake Lodge, the fire inside the lodge presents a comfortable, cozy environment.
- Printing services available during lodge hours for guest use for airplane tickets
- Boat seats are dried and awaiting fishermen each morning
- Drink requests are on ice and packed for a day’s fishing
- Specialized Daily Fly-out Trips for walleye, northern pike, smallmouth bass, lake trout and musky
Kettle Falls Lodge offers 9 comfortable guest cabins, all separate from the main lodge where you find the main dining room, bar, lounge and licensed deck. The cabins range from 1 to 3 bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms. Each cabin is also equipped with its own private deck for your group to enjoy the sounds and sights of the Canadian wilderness.
One Man Lake Lodge is designed for guests to be able to enjoy all the comforts of a Canadian fishing lodge from the indoors. The 8 guest rooms in the lodge have personal ensuite bathrooms, you’re just down the hall from the dining room and you can enjoy the rec rooms without worrying about an umbrella if it’s raining out. Each guest room also offers the convenience of a patio door that gives access to the wraparound deck. Come and experience the quieter atmosphere that is warm, homey and welcoming and will have you looking forward to your time at One Man Lake Lodge year after year.
At our all-inclusive lodges our packages include all transportation to and from the lodge, meals, accommodations, boat rentals, all gas, ice and minnows used, and daily maid service.